Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amazon Commisions Program

I am a human. As I human living in America today, I want money. And since I have a blog and no life, I figure "Why not start here?" And so I stumbled on this little Amazon Deal.

Basically, I post products in my blog, and they pay me a commision when someone follows the link from my blog and buys it. I'm still considering it, but I figure it's less annoying than AdSense. Since I'm going to be reviewing stuff anyway, and I was probably going to post Amazon links anyway, I may as well earn a buck or two off it.

But here's the one problem I have: I have no readers!

None, nada, zip! I'm basically wasting part of the internet posting nonsense no one will read! But if I can attract some of my twitter followers, some local friends, or maybe some members of the Rare Witch Project to come and read it on a regular basis, I can maybe earn a quick buck advertising things people already want! Selfish? Yes. Desperate? YES! But I'm going to have to wait, get some permissions and whatnot, and work through it. Keep expecting ramblings and such, this is just an idea.

Anyhoo, still no GIMP! Dang that system administrator!

Barbeque Chicken or Crispos for lunch. I'm definately leaning for the Crispos. Beef is delicious! Chicken is too, just not with BBQ sauce in my opinion.

There is something deeper drilling on my mind, but I don't feel I will mention it.

2 comments:

  1. Special shoutout to Phil, the only reader who I don't know and yet creepily smiles at me!

    ReplyDelete