Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to my Blog... Again

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've attempted this several times before (hence the "2" in my url), but I never really took off with writing in it. Now I will make a rule: at least 3 blogs a week as long as it is within my power to do so.

Why did the rest of my blogs never take off? Maybe it's because the internet isn't as free to me as it is to everyone else. There's no mask here, I'm probably more me on the web than I am in public. And when irl and the web combine, people might read something I would never say aloud. As the days go by, I censor myself, and then not to long afterward I forget the thing existed. I started this blog wanting to start a blog for my graduating class, but then I realized I'm the last person to be telling everyone what's going on.

I'm actually typing this at school, because the school computers have blocked me from installing GIMP, which I need to go to the next chapter of my web design class. And, out of boredom "Why not type a blog?" In fact, a majority of my blogs will probably come from this time of day.

"So, CJ, what is this blog actually about?" I'm glad I pretended you asked! It's going to be what I feel like that day. If I feel like spilling my romantic feelings, I shall do so. If I feel like sulking in an emo-depression that I want all 2 of my readers to read, I'll do that too. Heck, if I feel like complaining about the quality of today's chicken sandwiches compared to last month's, I will. It's the internet, someone will read it. I'll probably review whatever is relevant to me at the time media-wise, but otherwise just random rambling.

If I feel like rambling on about why I wanted a blog, I already did. It's right up there. And this will likely be how all my blog posts are. Only possibly more on-track. And the fact that I'm reading this in a British accent in my mind probably translates through, I'm guessing. Now the mind accent has changed to Austrailian.

I suppose I'll close this for now, expect something more organized and meaningful later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment