Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh, Hello Again!

Why hello blog! I've forgotten you for a while, haven't I? Well why haven't I posted lately? The computers finally got GIMP, so I actually had to do assignments. But now I'm back.

Admittedly, that's not all that held me back from posting. I also was waiting to think of another reason to use "Chicken" as a blog tag. Hopefully I can use it every blog and make it my most used tag!

I recently played through "The Simpsons Game", loved it. I'll likely review it tomorrow. Fantastic humor, loved every second even though it was a bit clunky.

I also recently rented Assassin's Creed II. It's pretty sweet so far. I haven't got very far in the story because I've become addicted to hiding in haystacks, jumping out, stabbing people, and bringing them back to the haystack with me. A lot of fun, since I'm in the magical time where I have a sword and the guards do not.

Also having a touch of self-inflicted girl trouble, but self-censorship on the net and all. Maybe when I can look back on it calmly I'll post about it. Let's just say I'm an obsessive freak and leave it at that.

And I'm open for game suggestions. I'm sending back The Simpsons Game, and since I recently acquired a PS2 I'm likely gonna give Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories a go. I kind of enjoyed the GBA version, and I need to complete that part of the story before I move on to 358/2 Days. And possibly Birth by Sleep if I can get access to a PSP.

But anyway, since I've gotten out of women for a little while, I've obviously moved back to games. So expect some reviews. Especially Heavy Rain if I can get my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment